This is a framework for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE developed by Mawens. You can found it in GitHub and Nuget. You can simply add and start to you is via Nuget in Visual Studio.
This framework allows you to access and manage all development structure of Dynamics 365.
Cube.XRM.Framework.Core: This is the main project of this framework. If you want to integrate external applications with Dynamics CRM you have to generate a Service object and connect to the Dynamics CRM. This project generates a Dynamics CRM Service and connects to the CRM instance. Also, this project contains some other core functionalities of the framework such as logging.
Cube.XRM.Framework: All framework functionalities are coming from this project.
- Cube Base: All main functionalities are collected in this class like Plugin/Workflow Context, Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete operations, etc.
- Cube Entity: If you want to create your own classes like Dynamics CRM entities this class will help you with add you some extra functionalities if you inherit your class from this class.
- Exception Handler: Handle CRM Exceptions
- Object Carrier: You can keep objects in memory with specified keys and access them later.
- Settings: Framework setting are generating from this class.
Cube.XRM.Framework.AddOn: You can access all framework functionalities – Context, Log Mechanism, Service will be ready to use in your Plugin and Workflow.
Cube.XRM.Framework.IntegrationTester: This is just a test project also you can generate your settings file with this project.
You can add it your project via below codes:
Install-Package Cube.XRM.Framework.D365 -Version 1.462.0
dotnet add package Cube.XRM.Framework.D365 --version 1.462.0
More details here: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Cube.XRM.Framework.D365/
Or, you can download all source code from here:
Also, you can follow the “Framework” tag in thıs blog for future updates and old posts for the Framework for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE.